Traditional farm cottages for an affordable Irish vacation
Set in the landscaped grounds of 18th Century Fruit Hill House near New Ross, these approved self-catering holiday homes make an ideal base for touring Wexford, Waterford and Kilkenny
This tranquil haven is just the place for a very special holiday in the picturesque and interesting South East of Ireland. For a real cultural insight and a genuine experience of life in County Wexford, a self-catering holiday is ideal: Flexible, comfortable and relaxing.
At Fruit Hill you will find a warm welcome, plenty of activities in the surrounding area, and every home comfort.
These stone-built individual farm cottages are heritage buildings set in glorious countryside and lovingly restored to a high standard. Each is fully equipped and ideal for a family vacation, a gathering of friends, or a romantic getaway. A weekend break in Wexford is perfect for a change of pace. Open throughout the year with short breaks available in the low season. See our attractive rates. Read more about things to do in the area.
- The Coach House Eighteenth century farm house sleeps 6
- Coach House Ground floor bedroom
- Fruit Hill country vacations A view of the garden and path outside the Coach House
- Additional garden furniture supplied
- Ground floor twin. Shower room on ground floor
- Spacious upstairs twin room
- Toward's Kirby's
- Large living room with open fire
- A big farmhouse kitchen
- A traditional Irish feel to the kitchen
- Garden view from bedroom
- Big, comfy furniture
- King sized bed in double bedroom
- Mocha the cat approaching
- The greenhouse in Spring
- 4 star holiday cottage
- Extensive grounds